KELCOM – Document Division is looking for a Business Development Representative In an exciting new field of 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing.
Do you have a proven successful sales experience? Do you have business intelligence and strong presentation skills? Are you focused, motivated and possess a passion to succeed in an exciting new market? If so, this could be the career for you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing 3D Systems printers in a rapidly growing Additive Manufacturing Field in Windsor, Essex & Kent Counties. As the Business Development Representative, your sales & profit goals will be achieved by prospecting and developing new business within this defined territory.
- College or University Degree/Diploma or the equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the Tool & Die and or Manufacturing field.
- Knowledge of CNC machines, AutoCAD, mold design and fabricating.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, STL 3D file format.
- Strong business acumen with excellent presentation skills; absolute professionalism required.
- Motivated, persistent self-starter with the ability to work independently within assigned guidelines.
- Results driven, proactive and goal oriented individual who enjoys working with people both in person and over the phone and always displays a positive attitude.
- Strong organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to evolve with technology, and learn new product knowledge continuously.
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Must be available for out of city travel.
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check.
- Unlimited growth potential; unlimited sales potential $$.
- Attractive compensation Commissions and Bonuses!
- Full Benefits
- The ability to bring to market an exciting new product that’s going to change the manufacturing and medical world.
- The opportunity to work for one of Canada’s leading Business Technology dealerships.
- Extensive e-learning / corporate in-house training provided.
- A company that encourages personal growth and always looks to promote from within.
To apply, send a resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for a pre-qualifying interview will be contacted.